Welcome to Trinity Boarding
Our community is friendly and caring, with staff and pupils enjoying positive relations
based on mutual respect. The Boarding community is small enough to have a distinct
family atmosphere, whilst being large and varied enough to allow all to find their
niche. We live by the following key principles:
- Links with parents are seen as an indispensable part of the support and development
- The development of the whole person and the communication of positive personal and
cultural values are vital.
- Being an open and trusting school, boarding is based upon mutual respect for all
- Each boarder has the right to be able to work, play and relax free from abuse, intimidation,
harassment, teasing and bullying.
- There is equality of opportunity and respect for all the boarders, regardless of
ethnicity, culture, gender or disability
- Each boarder and each member of staff is to be treated as an individual, and with
respect, by other pupils and staff.
- Although living together, staff and boarders acknowledge the right of each other
- Each boarder has the right to extend his or her intellectual growth in an atmosphere
of positive encouragement and in conditions that are conducive to learning.
- All boarders should be able to develop physically, spiritually, culturally, intellectually,
emotionally, academically, morally and socially.