The Aims and Ethos of Trinity School
- Trinity school seeks to draw out the best in every facet of each individual’s nature:
academic and intellectual; social, emotional and physical; moral, psychological
- The School aims to build confidence by developing personal qualities that help to
form trusting and stable relationships and encourage sound moral judgements to be
- The School’s joint Roman Catholic and Anglican foundation affirms the Christian
principles that should permeate all aspects of School life.
- In the 21st Century Trinity will be regarded as a boarding and day school with an
- It will continue to be co-educational and international, offering a broad and balanced
education, with first-rate facilities and resources.
- Trinity will remain a centre of educational excellence, offering a range of academic
and vocational courses designed to meet individual needs.